.
.

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Day 1-Reflection- Navigating into Educational Technology with Dr. Rivera!


 Sylvia O. Taylor, Librarian

UPI Elementary School

Married to Dr. Steven E. Taylor for 35 years

Sons: Jeremy Edward and Robert Theodore

Pre Assessment Survey:
1. How long have you been teaching or held your position? 10 years


2. How would you rate your overall skill in educational technology? I am proficient with my technology skills.

3. Describe the technology you currently use: Promethean Board, Computer, Ipod/Ipad, Video Conferencing Equipment, Camera, Cell Phone, Scanner, Printer, Headphone

 

2 comments:

  1. Buenas and thanks for sharing, Syl! It’s wonderful to hear that you are proficient with technology and can navigate in ed tech with ease. I look forward to seeing you use your technology skills to complete a creative and beautiful online ESL anthology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dr. Rivera,
    I feel that I am proficient with what I do now but with the technology changing so rapidly, it's difficult to catch-up! As long as I am learning and having fun...luv it!

    ReplyDelete

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS IMAGE?

https://blackrockdesert.org/east-fork-high-rock-canyon/   About the Black Rock Desert Playa   The Black Rock Playa in northwestern Nevada is...