.
.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Day 3 - -Blog/Anthology Brainstorming - Designing Continued

Oh goodness .. a bit of sadness .. i was about to publish what I've entered, then my curser went over the tabs and poof .. the window's gone. I can't repeat exactly what I've written but I'll try to get it going before 11:59 pm Interesting question by Rose .. about GIF's. Thank you Rose for being the braveheart! I'm still trying to learn it. The class was invited to attend the workshop session at the Lujan House in Hagatna. It's Guam Preservation Trusts Project: "Ekungok I Estoria-ta" Ta'lo (part 2), at 11:30 am 4.1 Yes, I'm legal and registered. A reminder to class members to register with PIP. The Blog is a website that archives with timestamped. I forgot about the Blog site I started back in 2015. This I have to revisit and keep it actively going. Again with Rose's suggestion to create a whatsApp chat group, you did Dr. Rivera .. another means of keeping in touch and this we did, especially sharing the "stickers" and even a video recording of Anag doing a cooking demonstation - chicken tinola. I'm going to try this out! Another Invitation to attend the Resolution presentation .. Silebration Gupot CHamoru .. live broadcast at 4:00 pm. Thank you for being there this afternoon Dr. Rivera (travelling on the go), Senora Dirige, Senora Castro, Administrator/Principal of JMGuerrero and myself .. Biba Mes CHamoru .. Biba CHAMORU!!! Reminder to post an entry in this blog and comments with classmates posts. .. sitll time to do this!
Sharing a PIBBA Conference Trip .. June 24, 2014 .. preparing gifts before the PA'OK Ceremony at a Latte Village Site

5 comments:

  1. Buen Prubecho, Ewy! I'm glad that I was able to join in the Resolution presentation of Silebration Gupot CHamoru. Biba Mes CHamoru! You've provided a wonderful review of our activities. I also recall our PIBBA Conference in 2014. We had an unforgettable cultural experience with the PA'OK Ceremony in Luta, CNMI. Keep up the great work, and good luck with your cultural blog project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I've always wanted to learn how to weave. Our folks are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biba Mes CHamoru! Congratulations to all your successful endeavors this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, BIBA Mes CHAMORU!!! and what a great picture to depict that.

    ReplyDelete

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS IMAGE?

https://blackrockdesert.org/east-fork-high-rock-canyon/   About the Black Rock Desert Playa   The Black Rock Playa in northwestern Nevada is...