.
.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Tiningo' Animation/Learning Animation Sites

My third day was definitely a plus to learn about all these different sites to do animations for teaching and making it fun and exciting to learn for all diverse students. I also learned that sources are important which I take forgranted at times especially when it is a free source. I need to remember to add the sources of my sites. In addition, Thank-you ! Ms. Rose, for asking questions and going through the steps with our professor. It really does help. I say I got it but, I forget and don't get it afterwards. I know that it is pertinent to learn all I can using these technology in searching for sources because it makes a teacher open to more opportunites to enhance and enrich all students. I love it.

3 comments:

  1. Seeing the purple signage .. had to be you and yes it is!
    I still have to get it pack down tight .. how to GIF.
    You're correct about the many kinds of resources (free) that we can incorporate into our teaching plans .. just have to remember to include where we get the source from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, technology can be an effective tool to motivate students in the learning process. However, it is important to keep in mind that it is simply a tool, and the teacher holds the ultimate power to make a difference. Good luck as you use creatively use effective tools and strategies to empower your students!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple too! I am thankful that I was able to learn the gif today, thank you Dr. Rivera and classmates for sharing your beautiful gifs.

    ReplyDelete

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS IMAGE?

https://blackrockdesert.org/east-fork-high-rock-canyon/   About the Black Rock Desert Playa   The Black Rock Playa in northwestern Nevada is...