.
.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Last Day


https://media.giphy.com/media/yNFsoLskwEBYA/giphy.gif

Indicated on my post on the first day " I look forward to learning from the instructor and classmates" I would like to say that I sure did.  I now know more about technology in the area of blogging.  How to create a post, add a gif and create a blog.  Thank you Dr. Rivera for being patient and taking the time to go over in steps, it is appreciated.  Thank you to my classmates who asked questions, shared their knowledge, and willing to help.  Although the class was only a week, I feel that I gained a lot out of it.  
Si Yu'os Ma'åse

 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, thank you for sharing this beautiful scenery! It is so calming and relaxing especially after a long night of doing my assignment! Thank you.

    Biba Chamoru!Mabuhay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hafa Adai and you're most welcome, Colleen! I love the beautiful picture you posted, along with the image source. I encourage you to continue to use the knowledge and skills that you've gained to empower your students. Kudos, and I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful gif, Ms. Coleen! Is this from Guam? Thank you too for sharing your stories and knowledge about Guam facts. I love learning the Guam history! Biba CHamoru! 💓

    ReplyDelete
  5. This GIF you posted puts a trance on the viewer - being there at the moment. First thought was to figure out where around Guam's coastal areas this could be at but the waves coming in and the leaves on the coconut tree tells me, never mind, just enjoy - I did!

    ReplyDelete

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS IMAGE?

https://blackrockdesert.org/east-fork-high-rock-canyon/   About the Black Rock Desert Playa   The Black Rock Playa in northwestern Nevada is...