Today was another great session. I learned many new things about incorporating multicultural diversity in the classroom (as well as at home)…like Dr Rivera had stated in class “Parents are the first teachers!” 🤍 so when the child goes to school, teachers (like you and me) need to continue to educate our children on diversity and respect of other cultures. 😁
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLASS BLOG: Marianas Local Favorites
Please click on the link below to view our class blog. Marianas Local Favorites
-
Post your final goodbye entry. It has been a pleasure having all of you as students. I will certainly miss all of you, but I am confident ...
-
Here is our URL for our Group Blog, https://wearemorealikethandifferent1.blogspot.com/ "We are More Alike than Different." Thank ...
-
Learning is fun and more exciting when we see our peers and friends in class value each other's ideas and opinions. Our professor, Dr. M...

I agree that when there is continuity of expectations about respect at home and in school, then students feel more confident about their abilities and make responsible decisions.
ReplyDeleteParents are the first teachers and when they come into the classroom we are. I totally agree with you when they step into our classroom we also have that impact.
ReplyDelete