.
.


 

Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Blog/Anthology Finalization Details

Our group has just about finished finalizing the details for our blog/anthology. It has already been created, shared with all members, customized with a theme, and is now fully set up and ready for members to begin posting their reviews. The details of our blog are as follows:

1. Blog Name: Marianas Local Favorites

2. Description:
The blog will feature reviews of our favorite local businesses, foods, and destinations throughout Guam and our neighboring Mariana Islands. Each group member will contribute at least two reviews from any of the topics listed below.

3. Review Topics:

  • Favorite Local Businesses (art, jewelry, retail, restaurants/food trucks, and other locally owned businesses)
  • Favorite Places to Visit/Relax (leisure destinations, hiking spots, sports facilities, music & nightlife, night markets, etc.)
  • Favorite Foods (barbecue, burgers, pastries, desserts, drinks, local specialties, favorite items from mom-and-pop stores, etc.)

4. Post Requirements:
Each review will include detailed information about the topic, photos or videos, and contact information, if available.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Sounds great. I am still working on my 2 local favorites. There is so much to choose from. So excited to hear from everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si Yu'os Ma'ase', Angie, for sharing your group's progress. Marianas Local Favorites is a wonderful concept that highlights the unique businesses, foods, and destinations that make Guam and the Mariana Islands special. I appreciate the thoughtful organization of your blog, as well as the variety of review topics that will allow readers to explore different aspects of our local culture and community.

    Your plan to include detailed descriptions, multimedia elements, and contact information will add value for readers and help create an engaging and informative resource. As you begin posting your reviews, I encourage each group member to provide rich details, personal insights, and clear explanations of why these places, businesses, or foods are meaningful. I look forward to seeing your anthology come to life and learning more about the local favorites that make our islands such a vibrant place to live and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Angie for taking the lead on our class project blog. I shared earlier about my favorite pastries and I'm finished with my project - CHamoru pastries. I've posted it on our Marianas Favorites blog. Si Yu'os Ma'ase'.

    ReplyDelete

CLASS BLOG: Marianas Local Favorites

Please click on the link below to view our class blog.  Marianas Local Favorites