.
.


 

Friday, June 19, 2026

FAREWELL DR. RIVERA AND CLASSMATES


It has been a pleasure having you in this class. I will miss working with you, but I am confident that you will continue to use the technology tools and instructional strategies you have learned to help English learners grow in confidence, language skills, and creativity. Continue using these skills to give your students a voice and support their success.

Best wishes as you continue making a positive difference in the lives of your learners!

Warm regards,

Dr. Rivera

5 comments:

  1. Farewell, Dr. Rivera and classmates! It has been a lot of fun creating this blog together, and I've loved reading everyone's contribution. I've learned so much about everyone's favorites and am excited to check them all out! I will definitely be incorporating blogs in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr. Rivera for another great learning experience. I had a great time learning new things about technology, blogs and strategies I can incorporate it in my classroom. I enjoyed creating a class blog and loved the fact that we did a review on our local Favorites. To Dr. Rivera, Have a safe trip and enjoy the rest of your summer. To my fellow classmates, it was a pleasure being in the same class with you. Enjoy the rest of your summer as well and good luck in the upcoming school year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adios yan Farewell to Dr. Rivera and classmates! I enjoyed this class and learned about creating blogs and of course my hardest challenge was trying to publish my posts and comments in the class. However, with the assistance given by my classmates, I overcome my fear in surfing different forms to technology and and programs. Although this class followed me in my vacation journey, nevertheless did I fall back. Thank you everyone and enjoy the rest of your summer break. Dr. Rivera, Si Yu'os Ma'ase yan esta ki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Dr. Rivera, for another great PD course! Although it was a short summer course, I really enjoyed all we learned, and I definitely plan to incorporate blogs with at least one of my classes this upcoming school year. Most of all, I enjoyed getting to work together with such a great group and am proud of what we created! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si Yu’os Ma’ase’, Ciann, Jackie, Jovie, and Angie, for your thoughtful reflections and kind words! One of the most rewarding aspects of this class was watching you collaborate, support one another, and share your unique perspectives through your blog posts. The Local Favorites project not only highlighted the richness of our community but also demonstrated how blogging can be a meaningful tool for communication, creativity, and authentic learning.

    I am especially proud of how you embraced new technologies, challenged yourselves, and persevered through obstacles. Jovie, your willingness to step outside your comfort zone and seek support from classmates is a wonderful example of lifelong learning. The collaborative spirit demonstrated by everyone truly contributed to the success of this course.

    As you return to your classrooms, I encourage you to continue exploring ways to integrate blogging and digital tools to engage students, amplify student voice, and create authentic learning experiences. The skills and strategies you have developed here will serve you and your students well.

    Si Yu’os Ma’åse’ for your hard work, dedication, and positive contributions throughout the course. I wish each of you a restful remainder of the summer and a successful, rewarding school year ahead. 🤗

    ReplyDelete

CLASS BLOG: Marianas Local Favorites

Please click on the link below to view our class blog.  Marianas Local Favorites