.
.


 

Friday, June 5, 2026

FRANCISCA C. BLANCO

 


Buenas yan Saludu Everyone,

My name is Francisca Camacho Blanco.  I live in the most grassiest village on the island of Guam, which is, Central-Mangilao.  Professionally, I am a high school CHamoru Language and Cultural Program since the late 1980s.  And with this in place, I also have many years in elementary school levels,  from the 2nd - 5th grades.  I am a devoted mommy of three children also; which are all adults now and are all active in their professional goals.  One of them is a physical fitness trainer,  another is a probation officer and the last one is a real estate agent.  Moving along  from my teaching profession and familia, I am also involved in Community Services in various Guam organizations and clubs.  I am a President for one of the Lion's Club of Guam.  In another, I am the secretary for a local Guam Language Org.  Lastly, I am involved in creative and unique arts and cultural activities all around the island and I always make it my goals that I get involved, I teach, I guide and I encourage.

1 comment:

  1. Si Yu'os Ma'ase', Frances, for sharing your introduction. I am truly impressed by your lifelong dedication to preserving and promoting the CHamoru language and culture through your work in both elementary and high school education. Your commitment to teaching, mentoring, and encouraging others reflects the heart of an educator and community leader. It is also wonderful to see how your values have extended into your family, with your children pursuing meaningful professional careers of their own. Your extensive involvement in community service, leadership within the Lions Club, language advocacy, and cultural arts demonstrates a deep passion for serving Guam and strengthening our island community. I look forward to learning from your experiences and contributions throughout this course.

    ReplyDelete

CLASS BLOG: Marianas Local Favorites

Please click on the link below to view our class blog.  Marianas Local Favorites