.
.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Day 4 - Blog/Anthology Finalization

I appreciated today's class .. everyday is a day to appreciate the gifts and blessings we breath life.

We were able to go through the process of creating a blog .. step by step tutorial.  Looking to see had a stable internet connection, I was able to share following along Dr. Rivera's instructions/directions.  Did it! An AHA! moment for me.

I was suppose to be a short virtual meet BUT anytime we're able to ride the waves (probably on a body board rather than the surf-kine) it's valuable time .. mini lessons.  Just like what Anag shared, her blog for her kinder class,  U will try to include video clips, slides, voice recordings - yes!

Thank You .. Dr. Rivera, Ms Rose Cruz and Ms Mae Mendiola for joining us for our GPT class.

This wire jewelry was hand-crafted by Dr. Arn Diaz while in LUTA for a PIBBA Conference.  A special piece for me because the "DULALAS" is my daughter +ell.


3 comments:

  1. It was awesome that our professor Dr.Rivera explained what all needs to be done. Most of all that she continues to ask all of us if we had any questions so she can answer our question. I really appreciate the step by step showing us how to upload, post, etc. I definitely agree that she made the time even though it was suppose to be short, our online class continued. Kudos.... Prima Doktora River

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you...It helps a lot when your professor is kind and ready to teach...that's how I learn myself into technology. Please don't be afraid to play and learn it. You can always GOOGLE it!

      Delete
  2. You're most welcome, Ewy! We enjoyed the cultural storytelling and merienda that followed! Continue to do your best as you follow the steps to make successful blog postings. Thank you for sharing the image of the jewelry created by Dr. Arn. I'm sure your daughter +ell is smiling with the post you've shared. Thank you also to Prima Julie and Syl for their kind words. Continue to use technology to empower your students, and remember, learning is ongoing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS IMAGE?

https://blackrockdesert.org/east-fork-high-rock-canyon/   About the Black Rock Desert Playa   The Black Rock Playa in northwestern Nevada is...