.
.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Day 3- Blog/Anthology Brainstorming/End Day with Video

                                                                                                                                                       Hello everyone,

It was nice to see and hear the class asking questions and getting the right answers from Dr. Rivera. The class was pretty much spent trying to learn how to insert images and using GIF as tool to create anthology for the class blog as part of Dr. Rivera's requirement. I realized how very fond I am using GIF. I really put it to good use when I do text using my cell phone,  but I hardly use it on my writing. Everyone is just so attached using it. It’s a shortcut of sending your message or expressing your feelings.

The end of the class can be a hectic time, trying to get caught up with my posting and final project for presentation. The last day of the course offers me a great opportunity to reflect on what I have learned together with my classmates and how it can help me with my students. In a sense, the last day of class is also not a bad thing but it can also be an important beginning for me.

The class end but my group met up for more hours to continue working on our blog components. The group decided to work on Philippines, Guam, and American Cultures. The biggest brainstorming ever took place! Everyone put in their ideas and work our way up to the objective of the final project. We were able to finish a lot but there was still half of the work needs to get done. Panic Panic Panic!

Everyone decided to take a break for the day. No one has eaten yet. I stayed around at my office to start winding down before I go home. I decided to look for a nice video to watch. I found one that I always want to see...this video reminds me of my mother when she was alive...I hope you will like it as much as I do...thank you for watching it!

 


LET'S ...

It...!



See you in the morning ladies!



 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I can agree with you one hundred percent that it was great to learn about the GIF to create all sorts of Anthology. I was amazed because am not familiar with that tool. I can say that it is a tool that I will be using to create my blogs and all. Yay ! because I tested the tool and it was a bit difficult in the beginning but, then with the help of Sinora Ewy explaining it again to me. I finally did my first GIF on our blog. Love it and enjoying my classs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are so right about what needs to be done and completed. I suppose with more time it will go beyond the basics however, it's only 5 day .. talk about crash course. It's all good. I'm sure this will not be the last we see of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no doubt that we had a busy day filled with gifs, posting, blogging on cultural topics, copyright laws, etc. Thanks for sharing the meaningful video, Syl! Like the video says, "You're All My Favorites." I'm so proud of all of you and what you've accomplished in the short amount of time we've spent together. Remember, learning is ongoing!

    ReplyDelete

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS IMAGE?

https://blackrockdesert.org/east-fork-high-rock-canyon/   About the Black Rock Desert Playa   The Black Rock Playa in northwestern Nevada is...