.
.

Friday, April 9, 2021

DAY 5 - Last Class Meet .. Presentation .. Adios Estaki

My day 5 .. extended into 7 days later.  It's those hats I wear that takes me beyond forked paths.   It's all good and better with all that's transpired with this week-long class/course.  I've enjoyed being in the presence of wonderful women whom I've learned from in ways which added value and worth.

There are still more I am open to .. to learn, practice and use.  I do believe this is my first class with Dr. Rivera .. looking ahead towards other classes soon.



Where in the world is this place at?  What do you see?  It reminds me of the week we've shared.  The five circular indents are my colleagues in the formation that juts up from the base.  I'm there too navigating together the planes of similarities yet the wonderment of new horizons.  Right behind us is our ever nurturing professor who guides us through the ways yet leaves room to explore as individuals.  The surrounding glide smoothly though crevices to venture what lies beyond.

⛏⛾⛮⛬⛔⚠♨πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘©πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ’πŸ™‹πŸ™†πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Œ☕⌚πŸ‘£πŸ’‘πŸ“…πŸ“πŸ“§πŸ“₯πŸ“±πŸ”‹πŸ•£πŸ•
I'm sure there's more that's crossed our beings of the emotions I've/we've encountered.



Source:  https://media.giphy.com/media/21HtXqCprrU7Xsr0qo/giphy.gif

SI YU'OS MA'ASE' .. As in the "Thank You" gif .. we started out as stemmed flowers.  As the days progress so do the varieties appear and adds beauty to our every growing appeal that compliments our individuality yet connects a bond shared this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS IMAGE?

https://blackrockdesert.org/east-fork-high-rock-canyon/   About the Black Rock Desert Playa   The Black Rock Playa in northwestern Nevada is...