.
.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Prisentasion Ha'ane/Presentation Day

I want to say that it was a great pleasure to have taken this class that prima Doktora Rivera opened up for during her time for Easter break and with her love and passion she enhanced and enriched us with this PD894 class. This three month course with only one month made a big impact in me and that I will not only use it for my students but, to share with my family, friends and colleagues. Most definitely, not only appreciating our professor but, to all my classmates who shared their knowledge openly. I want to thank you all for being such wonderful classmates who became my PD894 family. In addition, I want to say that the presentation that was presenting gave me a lot of ideas to make my teaching fun and educating to engage all my diverse students. Kudos to all of you and only know, I will take what I have learned from your presentation to the next level. Esta ki...Until next time...God Bless!!

5 comments:

  1. Magahet .. 3 months "normal/regular" class time compacted into 1 week is on the go and on the move. I, too, appreciate all that we have done and most especially with our Professor, Dr. Matilda Naputi Rivera, who made meaningful and practical resources, tools, for us to enhance, upgrade our knowledge, to apply it to our current personal and professional status .. so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Ewy,
      I couldn't agree more! I learned so much for a week class than I would have been learning in a month or 3 months from the class. You want to know the nicest thing about her class too? We didn't have to go anywhere such as library, places, or anywhere to complete her class...the technology did it all for us!Just need laptop and internet...good to go! GIF GIF GIF

      Delete
    2. HUNGGAN (yes). The world comes to us by means of our fingertips. Having to see each other in this dimension does have a fault .. we can't inhale and share in each other's delicious shares when we gather in real time. Going places, I'll be fine to step outside the house and feel the life going outdoors: listening to the wind, hearing the rain as it moves through us, the dogs barking along with the clucking chickens, to smell the greens next door, feeling the sunshine .. all together right in front, in plain sight. We've definitely shared lots of laughter getting by this class, this I enjoyed .. another dimension to virtual meets.

      We'll have other opportunities to catch up again, Ms Sylvia

      Delete
  2. Hunggan! I agree to your message. I learned a great deal of information about technology with our classmates and most esp. our instructor, Dr. Rivera! We were able to build friendship as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Dr. Rivera's class was loaded of information as far as technology. I mostly enjoyed the company of my classmates/my new friends!

      Delete

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS IMAGE?

https://blackrockdesert.org/east-fork-high-rock-canyon/   About the Black Rock Desert Playa   The Black Rock Playa in northwestern Nevada is...