I enjoyed today's session. Participants appeared to be engaged as they responded to what they were viewing and hearing. They were given the opportunity to contribute their thoughts and ideas. Additionally, some of the stories were especially appropriate for this time of the year when students and teachers will be experiencing a new school year. Ms. Diaz's story was very welcoming. She had many encouraging messages to students that learning can indeed be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLASS BLOG: Marianas Local Favorites
Please click on the link below to view our class blog. Marianas Local Favorites
-
Post your final goodbye entry. It has been a pleasure having all of you as students. I will certainly miss all of you, but I am confident ...
-
Here is our URL for our Group Blog, https://wearemorealikethandifferent1.blogspot.com/ "We are More Alike than Different." Thank ...
-
Learning is fun and more exciting when we see our peers and friends in class value each other's ideas and opinions. Our professor, Dr. M...

No comments:
Post a Comment