.
.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Finakpo' Tarehan Klas yan Anthology/Blog

I was happy today just like all the days for this class. It is fun to learn more about what this class is all about. I have definitely learned so much just with our professor always sharing the websites and ways to research and the steps to guide us in making sure we know and understand what we need to do when we post, upload, etc. She is very good in asking us repeatedly if we have any questions regarding our work with "Anthology" I am actually going to use more of these resources in creating my blog for my own students. I know that am learning everyday to improve ways to make my teaching fun and encouraging for my all my students to learn. Kudos, Prima Doktora, for allowing us to open up and feel comfortable in your class where we can continue to ask questions and then you being able to go through all the steps visually through this technology.

2 comments:

  1. Parehu yan guahu .. I'm having a great time in this class. Lots of new information and with continued practice, it'll be a natural. I believe this is my first class with Dr. Rivera, it won't be the last I'm sure. We have to learn something every day, be inspired in anyway simple or complex it presents itself to us .. just have to grasp it and run the potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to hear that you are happy to learn in this class, Prima Julie! Indeed, step by step, we are able to learn the knowledge and skills necessary to integrate technology and enhance instruction. I'm sure you will create beautiful cultural anthologies with your students. Kudos, and I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS IMAGE?

https://blackrockdesert.org/east-fork-high-rock-canyon/   About the Black Rock Desert Playa   The Black Rock Playa in northwestern Nevada is...